High Performance Athlete Student Scholarship (HPASS)
Here at Surrey, our athletes have the opportunity to apply for a HPASS Scholarship which enables our high performing athletes to achieve their optimal potential.
The scheme aims to provide both sporting and academic support through Surrey Sports Park and the University on an individual basis to all eligible students, to help them fulfil their sporting and academic goals. Furthermore, scholarships of up to £3000 are available to selected individuals, including cash bursaries of £1000. In addition to this, the partnership with Molesey Boat Club ensures access to GB quality coaching.
If accepted onto the HPASS Scheme, services available include;
- Individual strength and conditioning support
- Physiotherapy support
- Access to sport science support services including, nutrition, physiological testing, psychology etc.
- A range of workshops to help athletes maximise their performance along the managing of their studies
- Athlete expense budget
- A dedicated performance manager
- Full membership to Surrey Sports Park
For more information, please contact:
Mark Garfoot, Performance Sport Manager
T: 01483 682133
Sam Tuck, Head Coach